<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Geez-- I don't know where the weeks go.

Thanks for all of the nice comments on the placket neck sweater! I am really excited to start the second one, but have been too lazy to get the yarn, swift & ball-winder all in the same place, so I've been working on the basketweave blanket.



Based on the original purchase of 7 balls of yarn, I'm a little more than halfway done. However, I think I may end up needing an 8th ball to make it really square... so there's a long way to go.

I've lost a bit of enthusiasm for it, because the person I decided it would be for just had her 20-week ulstrasound and found out she's having a boy. Hmmph. So we'll see.

One of Sam's friends is sleeping over tonight... I'm looking forward to it with a touch of trepidation... I'll be glad when it's tomorrow.

And here. For those of you who (nagged) asked... the stunning colorway of sock yarn that Carriellen & I both bought. It's called watercolor, by Lorna's Laces.



I don't know what's with all the schmutz on the carpet. I have kids.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?