<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 28, 2007

I've been knitting a lot, relatively speaking...

I still haven't finished Tali's blanket (although after hanging out today at Ad & Amy's and seeing their 2 kids' awesome blankets, it kind of made me want to)... but I've been knitting other stuff.

On Thursday, I went to knitting group without Tali. She was missed (nothing worse than pouty knitters), but I managed to drink a latte, have a conversation, AND get some knitting done.

The pink blanket is moving along...



Then on Saturday, Carriellen & I went on a little stash enhancement expedition to The Woolly Lamb (damn you people and your stupid coupons). I showed amazing restraint... but I did pick up yarn to make sweaters for my friend Lori who is expecting twins(!) in the fall. She's in Southern California, so I didn't want anything too warm-- so I bought Cascade Sierra in turquoise and yellow.

I'm making the Child's Placket Neck Sweater from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. I started it Saturday afternoon, and am ready to start the sleeves-- but need to order some needles first-- so it's on hold for now.


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?