<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 20, 2007

A half hour away from finishing Tali's blanket, I decided it was time to start another major project.

So many people around me are having babies (some more than others!) that I decided I definitely need to do some baby knitting.

Baby knitting! You know, quick easy little projects that you finish in a weekend... right?

Nope, not me... I started a mega-project:



It's a modified basket weave pattern, from an old Leisure Arts booklet. I'm knitting in Cotton Ease... about 8 million stitches per row.

I like having a big project though-- it's comforting to know that I'll be working on this for the next long while.

Today, though, it was way too nice out to knit. We went for a family hike along the canal. Very awesome.



Tali was hanging out and enjoying the view...



Sam engaged in his all-time favorite hobby of throwing rocks in the water.

Perfect.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?