<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Today's post is brought to you by Infant Tylenol...



Tali has been teething HORRIBLY, and was up most of last night. She is finally asleep (has been for a while, but I was out with her big brother checking out MyGym) so I hopefully have time to type.

Okay. I finished seaming the Circle of Friends blanket. Yes, I had done this before... but I took the whole thing apart because I didn't like the way the seams looked. Maggie at knitting group (hi guys!) helped me figure out the best place to sew, and I am much happier with the result now.



However, the 8,243,062 ends to be woven in may be the death of me.



I am also planning to crochet a border around the edge-- have to play with it a bit to decide plain vs. frilly and whatnot.

In the meantime, after another lovely evening and gourmet meal at Chateau de Jay, I worked on finishing my latest project... the Baby Yoda Sweater. I am risking disruption of the force, and knitting it in Plymouth Sunsette from stash.



Nice, right? It even has my trademark freakishly small sleeves! Excellent.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?