<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Of all the things I knit, it's hats I like the best.



I made an appropriately-sized hat to go with the tiny baby sweater. I think I'm saving this set for our baby-to-be, due for arrival in about 2 weeks (eep!) Sam won't wear the bigger hat-- this week, he does not like orange, which is just as well because it's a little small on him, and a little girlish anyway.

He keeps asking for a purple hat (or purple & black). I've been hoping it's just a phase, but he's been insistent-- so I think I'll suck it up & order the yarn. I'm thinking one of those long stocking-cap looking things (just to prolong the agony of knitting with purple & black).

I also started another hat, for one of Sam's daycare teacher's daughters.



Never too early to start sucking up to the teachers in the baby room again.

And yes, Sue, I will work on your throw-- hats are just so wonderfully mindless & easy & portable & convenient! I love hats!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?