<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Much knitting. Much knitting.

I have done some more on the shawl. I'm into the 3rd (of 7) skein of yarn. Still unsure what I'm going to do with it at the end, but enjoying the process.



I also started (and finished the back of) a new sweater, probably for THE BABY. It's in Svale in pink. No, that doesn't mean I've already re-knit the sleeves of the green one. It means I started a new one in pink. I'm using bamboo needles with this one, because the aluminum needles were very slippery with the Svale. It makes a huge difference. So I will re-do the green sleeves (cue music) when the needles are free.



Hey Joel-- does all this cute baby stuff get you in the mood to have one??? I used to date a guy named "Buck" if you need inspiration for names ;)



I took a break from knitting today to do some apple picking with Sam. We ended up at Terhune Orchards. It was pretty freaking crowded, but we had a good time. In addition to having apple picking, tractor rides, a pumpkin patch, some sort of barn thing, animals to look at, corn maze, a farm trail, pony rides, snacks etc, they had the Princeton Weaver's Guild Show & Sale... but by the time we were headed out and I figured out where it was, I was too tired to look.

I may also be too tired to make anything with the huge bag of apples we brought home.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?