<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 22, 2006



I sewed the shoulder seams & did the neckline for the green sweater. The sleeves are done... although I think I have once again succeeded in designing something with freakishly small sleeves. Everything matches the intended measurements... they just look so small. I'm going to pull out some of Sam's store bought 12 month tops & see what the sleeves are supposed to look like. I may re-knit these.

Tonight, the mother & her boyfriend are coming over for Rosh Hashanah dinner. We've ordered vegan cornish hen. I'm having flashbacks to the Great Tofurkey Disaster of 1996. Hopefully this will be better. I can't imagine it being worse. Jonathan has declared that our back-up plan is Dominos... "and this time, we WILL order if we need to."

Hey, look! That's my toe in the bottom right corner of the picture! Gee, haven't seen that guy in a while. I think I need a pedicure.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?