<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 20, 2006

The thing about knitting/crocheting blankets is that blog progress photos are not particularly interesting...

I've worked a lot on the crochet blanket, yet somehow it doesn't seem to be getting any bigger. Every once in a while, I finish a row & turn & start the next one... and even less frequently I get to the end of the ball of yarn, and add on a new one... yet the blanket remains the same size.



Odd, right?

I was hoping to post a finished-object photo of the Entrelac Shawl today, as I was more than halfway through sewing on the edging yesterday. Unfortunately, genius divided 56 by 4 to get 13, and the first 2 sides had the wrong number of edge triangles...



So off it came. I have re-sewed to the point where I was before. It's possible I could finish tonight, and then I just have ends to weave in before it is truly finished.

Of course I'm thinking about the next project. I bought a vintage sock pattern booklet at a garage sale yesterday for 50 cents... it has some really good patterns. I might have to start socks. I also want to start something for THE BABY.. .and something for Sam... and the shawl I bought yarn for from Valley Yarns... and a hat...

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?