<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 27, 2006

Super-quick posting on my way out the door-- I'm headed off to work to interview new receptionists AGAIN. What? What's that? I just did this? Yeah, well, it sucks like that sometimes. I'll just keep hoping that Rob gets stationed in Newark.

Jonathan's socks are off to work as well, fortunately, attached to Jonathan's feet. These are some really kick-ass socks.



Despite the fact that I was at the office until 10:00 last night (ack!) I continue to make progress on Gary's socks. I was about 2/3 of the way through the heel flap when I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer.



If I have one done before we leave for San Diego, there's a chance I'll be able to start/finish the other before the client meeting.

And here's a picture of Sam that was too cute not to post...



Have a great day!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?