<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Thanks for the suggestions on the different-sized potholders... although the different sizes weren't the problem. That was somewhat intentional. The potential problem was that I was making a potholder a day, and couldn't stop... but I touched the Cashmerino, and it freed me from the potholder spell...

The Matinee Coat is done, and rather stunning (if I must say so myself.) You'll have to take my word for it, because I have no camera... Sam & I took it to Best Buy today for repair, and they had to send it out. We won't get it back for 2 to 4 weeks! Maybe Sue will let me use her camera tomorrow (hint hint).

Need some holiday gift ideas? Oprah has her favorite things... here is one of mine:

Ceiva is a digital picture frame-- we got one for my grandmother a few years ago. She has it on her nightstand, plugged into a phone line. At some point in the middle of the night, it dials into someplace, and uploads photos that I (or other family members) have uploaded to Grandma's account on the Ceiva website. She gets new pictures of Sam right on her nightstand whenever I get a chance to upload them... and I don't have to spend hours doing "tech support" because she forgot how to open e-mail attachments (again). It's a beautiful thing. No financial interest... just happy with ours.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?