<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Good News! Best Buy called-- our camera was fixed & ready for pick-up. We picked it up this morning, and it seems to be working fine. Based the images in the camera, it seems we have this guy to thank...



Actually, we probably have the guy next to him to thank... but anyway... I'm glad it's back.

No pictures of the shrug-- it's finished, but considering I had to take my shirt off to try it on & get an idea of what it looks like, you will be pleased to know there were no pictures taken.

I did, however, take pictures of my poor bruised boy, now that a few days have passed since his run-in with a teeter-totter (that's a see-saw for us American folks.) Does anyone know a quick way to tell if a toddler has a broken nose?



NO, we are not making him wear the helmet full-time now. We just had it out from ice skating last night. Poor bug.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?