<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 30, 2005

I have knitting blinders on... I can't seem to see anything but Threadybear.



I am making steady progress, and am more than half way up the chart to the shoulders. I put "The Art of Fair Isle Knitting" on my birthday wish-list, and e-mailed it to the right people... so hopefully, I will have this before I get to the complicated parts.

We had cold weather here-- cold enough for Sam to wear his feesh sweater. It wasn't really quite cold enough-- but Amy brought Nina over for a visit, and once Sam saw that *she* was wearing something that his mommy had made from yarn, he wanted to wear his... despite the fact that he was pink-cheeked and sweating profusely. It made an awfully cute picture, though :)



Daylight Savings? Bah. We used to look forward to this day, with its extra hour of sleep & whatnot... I have come to the conclusion that when you have a toddler, it is simply just the longest... day... ever... although we managed to keep the boy busy enough to avoid any major tantrums. Sam is SO two.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?