<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 19, 2005

I finished a sweater.



I know... I never posted that I started this sweater. Well, I did. And finished it. It's a baby sweater, to start to replenish the stash of "Oh no, the shower's this weekend and I need a gift" presents. It's from the Sunsette yarn that I got at the Woolly Lamb's half off sale last summer. I needed some thought-free knitting. I'm at the point on the cardigan where I have to concentrate on what I'm doing, and I just don't have the energy lately.

We went to the NJ Sheep Breeders festival yesterday. It was fun... very small... I took a little class on how to spin with the drop spindle. I'm happy to report that I did not like it at all. Whew. I was a bit worried that I would. All I need is a new hobby... NOT.

I am anxious to make it through Wednesday morning-- I'm taping a training video for my low vision consulting project... eek. I will be beyond relieved when that's over. Then I can start getting excited for Stitches!!!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?