<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 22, 2005

Knitting progress report:

Jonathan's second sock is getting close to being finished-- I have probably another inch and a half before I can start the toe shaping. I had a little momentary panic last night, when I couldn't find the first sock... but I am happy to report that as of this morning, the sock has been found. It's a good thing. Second sock syndrome is bad enough-- I'd think Third Sock Syndrome could be fatal.



Elana & Michael's baby blanket is also trucking along... I'm on square 36 of 56... there is light at the end of the tunnel, though it is still far away.



The plumber is here right now. I can't even tell you how good it will feel to know for sure that the toilet will flush each time I (and more importantly, Jonathan!) use it. The plumber looked at me a little strangely as I dragged my knitting outside and proceeded to take pictures of it. What??? Your wife doesn't take pictures of her half-finished socks??? Now, I'm trying to get past the idea that he is thinking "Why the hell doesn't this lady clean her house" and see if I can get some guilt-free knitting time.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?