<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Is this love, or what???



Jonathan's socks are done-- and I'm not sure if the greater expression of love was my knitting all ten zillion of these stitches in 2x2 ribbing, or his wearing the socks out on a 95 degree summer day for a photo shoot, while the neighbors looked on with curiousity, and his wife begged "Okay, now do a different pose" and ignored the whined reply, "How many ways are there to pose feet?".

Sam participated as well. He was jealous of all the attention Jonathan's feet were getting, and he wanted in on the action. He said "Mommy, MY foot!" Actually, he said "Mommy, MY doot" (doot rhyming with foot.) And of course I complied.



I can't keep a pair of sock needles empty for long. About 5 seconds after finishing Jonathan's socks, I had cast on for my Sockapal-2-za socks.



I think my secret sock pal has been having some tough times lately, and I wanted to make something sunny and happy. The pattern is Little Shell Socks. I am happy with them so far.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?