<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I've been knitting a lot on the blanket, and not much else. It is addictive... well, I'll just do one more square... okay, the next one's a little one... okay just one more square.



Woolly Lamb's 50% off sale started today. Sue and I were thinking of getting there for the opening bell, but in a moment of lunacy, I decided that I needed to be at the office today. It was really busy at work-- our first few days back from vacation, Kiesha was out, and Colleen the new office manager started yesterday... but I can't help but think of all the yarn I'd have now if we had camped out on the sidewalk in front of the store last night. We might have even made the local news, especially if we dressed up as Darth Vader or something to do it. Anyway, Sue and Sam and I are planning to go on Thursday. Carriellen will go Saturday, and being the good friend that I am, I wouldn't want her to have to go all alone, so I suppose I will just selflessly have to go back.

We are a bit concerned that a "50% off all yarn" sale might mean the store is in trouble... I really hope not. As a small business owner myself, I understand the challenges of owning a business... so I will selflessly spend a lot of money on a lot of yarn... y'know, just to help them out.

Anyone buying this?

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?