<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Something was definitely wrong with the cable. I'm still not sure what. But I dropped the cable down to below where the problem was (I took a picture in case you don't believe me)



... and then worked it back up, and it looked much better.



Tonight, I finished the sweater. It is very pretty in natural light. Unfortunately, I finished it around 9:00 p.m. and there isn't any natural light here.



But that is not nearly the most exciting news in our house tonight. This is:



Yep, Sam peed in the potty! We just got the potty a few days ago-- it's way early for this, but we figured we'd set it up and let him get used to it. Tonight, he ran over to the toilet... so we asked him if he wanted to sit on his potty. He said "Yeah" (in his cute way)... so he sat on the potty, and we asked if he wanted to take his pants off... and he did... and sat... and when he got up... voila! Pee!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?