<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Sam took a 2 and a half hour nap in the car yesterday, so I had time to finish his little socks. He wore them today. For the record, they're not mismatched, they're whimsical!



He was still asleep when I finished... luckily I found some random yarn and needles in the trunk of the car (Stephanie lives in a wool house... I drive a wool car!) so I worked on some little hats. They are still in the car, so no photos.

When I got home from work today, Jonathan & Sam were both napping, so I finished this:



We just need a trip back to Woolly Lamb for some cute buttons.

And I started this:



I'm kind of making up the pattern as I go-- it's baby-sized, and I'm planning one large cable up the front. I'm not sure if I like it-- I may rip it out, and re-do it at a tighter gauge. I originally swatched at 5.5 stitches to the inch... the ball band calls for 4... this is 4.5, but I think it's still a little loosey goosey. I may start the front with the cable, and see how it looks before deciding.

And just to show you how rather awesome my husband is... today I dropped a knitting needle behind the entertainment center. He not only fished out my needle, but found the bamboo DPN that was originally under Sue's stove, and then was thought to be lost for good.



I love that man.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?