<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I completed the front of what I'm calling "The Sunshine Sweater."



I sewed the shoulder seams, and will do the neck next, just to make sure it's going to be large enough, before I work on the sleeves. I knew the cable would narrow the width a little... but didn't realize it was scrunching the height too... and I was really into Amazing Race, so before I knew it, I had missed the point where I should have started the neck shaping. I tinked back a few rows... not sure if it was enough. I will find out soon though.

I have great buttons that match this yarn perfectly... but I don't think there's anywhere on this sweater to put buttons! I was planning to do one of those necklines where there are a few buttons on one shoulder-- you see it on baby stuff sometimes to make it easy to get over the baby's head-- but I couldn't figure out how.

I might just have to buy more of the same yarn and make something else :)

Hey-- what's up with that cable... like 3 twists from the top? Uh oh... is that just a weird shadow in the picture? Gotta go check that out.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?