<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Well, I do still exist, and I have been knitting. A lot.

I finished the socks for Jonathan. He says they're "like hugs for his feet" (Joel-- this is very sweet-- do not make fun!) and is wearing them for the second day straight. I feels very domestic and wifely to see my husband wearing socks that I knitted by hand.



Two empty sock needles? Not for long... I immediately started another pair of socks-- these will probably be for me. It's the Broadripple sock pattern, and I'm using yarn I bought at Stitches East. I took the picture yesterday-- in my Superbowl knitting frenzy, I've completed the heel flap and turned the heel, and am ready to pick up the gusset stitches. I like this one.



And lest you think I don't get any R&R... inspired by Sharlene, we took Sam to see the ocean today. Of course in this part of the country, it was not quite warm enough to sit and knit while he built sand castles, but it was a fun and relaxing day nonetheless.



So that's what I've been up to.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?