<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Okay friends... someone needs to have a baby girl!

Yes, I have knitting ADD. Yes, I am in the middle of multiple other things. Yes, I stopped all of those for no apparent reason, and knitted this, from Adorable Knits for Tots:



Bring on the Strattera-- I'm going back to the Broadripple socks... and my February Fix-It project... or maybe I'll finally finish Bobbi Bear (poor pathetic one-armed thing)... and I do want to finish my fir cone lace sweater before spring...

My mom brought a Patternworks catalog over yesterday... evil woman... doesn't she know I'm on a yarn diet until April 1st? I'm holding strong, but I did peek... and picked out my first post-yarn-diet project, I think. I want to make the Grace cardigan from the Debbie Bliss Cotton Angora book... for myself.

So many knits, so little time :)

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?