<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 17, 2005

Yep-- 2nd half of the bag went much quicker than the first-- it helped that I knitted through an entire movie Saturday night... to the point that I can't even remember what movie it was... wow... Ooh... the one with the guy from Scrubs-- "Garden State." Yep, knitted all through that, and all through the movie "Collateral" last night. Felted bags are GREAT projects for not paying 100% attention.

I finished the body of the bag (I will try & take a picture with something for perspective tomorrow... it's pretty huge... I'm anxious to felt.



After "practicing" I-cord bind-off in my head all day at work, I was able to come home and put it into action on the bag. I have half the bind-off left to do, then i-cord for the strap, and into the washer it goes. I can't wait to see the post-felting result.



I am officially in "what should I start next" mode.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?