<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 20, 2005

jw, you SO WISH you were my secret boob pal :)

Here's the bag, pre-felting. Yes, occasionally, there is a bad picture taken of Sam. This is one. Unfortunately, it is the only one I have that shows the size of the bag pre-felted, so I used it. Cute pics to follow.



Sam and I had the day off today. We did a bunch of errands this morning. One of our stops was Bed, Bath & Beyond to pick up a zippered pillow case. (I also stopped at Michael's-- they carry some knitting books now, and I used my 40% off coupon to buy Adorable Knits for Tots- very cute things in there!)

Once we got home, the felting began. Sam liked watching the pillowcase "get a bath."



Hey, Mommy-- I think it's done!



I've felted before-- but it's one of those things in life (like vision shaping) that is still amazing to me each time I do it. Here's the finished product.



There are a few changes I'd make if I did this bag again... but nothing major. I'm very happy with the way it came out. Felting is fun!


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?