<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 09, 2005

It's been a crazy week. Just stupid work stupid crap stressing me out. I don't want to talk about it.

Suffice it to say, I was counting the minutes until our "KnitWits" gathering at the office this afternoon. I had such a good time, and hope everyone else did too.



This is Lauren working on a very cool skinny scarf.



Carriellen continued working on a sweater for her husband Jay (and may I just add that Jay fully deserves this sweater, because he made about 7 dozen cookies for our gathering, AND provided little baggies and twist ties so that we could each take some home... what a guy!)



Judy searches for inspiration in my knitting calendar... (it is possible that I have confused Lauren and Judy-- if I did, I'm sorry guys. You know how that happens sometimes when you meet two people together, and they kind of meld in your head? Anyway- you are both too cute and too fun & I think it's awesome that you are knitting!)



Sue shows off her almost-finished poncho (this is for the other poncho recipient's sister)



I worked on the second sock for Jonathan. I'm finished with the ankle, and am ready to start the heel shaping. I tried my best to convince everyone that sock knitting is something to be embraced, and not feared.



When I got home, I accidentally left my knitting bag where Sam could get to it. He thinks that me running after him yelling "Hey! Put that down!" is about the funniest thing he's ever seen. Oy.

Carriellen brought a whole bin of yarn to give away. We are hoping that some of the KnitWits will use it for our charity project to help the babies at Hudson's Cradle. I controlled myself mostly, but grabbed a ball of a rainbow variegated yarn, just because I thought the colors were cute. Tonight, it became a knitted ball.



I've also started the project for my secret Boob-pal... yay... will post photos soon.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?