<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 14, 2005

I always find that the 2nd quarter of any project is the hardest. The initial enthusiasm has worn off a bit... but I'm not yet at the point where I feel like I'm making progress toward finishing either. So I knit and knit and knit and knit, and it doesn't feel like I'm getting much done. That's where I've been on the bag for my secret pal... knitting around and around. It's finally starting to look longer though. I haven't measured, but I think I'm at the halfway point (it's supposed to be 17" high). I should be pretty close to finished by Sunday's Stitch & Chat.



If I need to start something different, I think I'm going to finish the charity hat that I have on the circular needle, and start a hat for one of my patients who is starting chemo.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?