<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 31, 2004

Finished objects of 2004


Booga Bag for Kiesha


My first-ever two color project


Multidirectional diagonal scarf for my secret Boob-pal, Joan


Headband from the Bea Ellis kit


Sockotta socks, done on 2 circulars. My favorites to wear!


Critter Knitters blanket


Some preemie hats


Koigu socks-- Mother's Day present for my mother


The end result of the short-lived flip-flop phase


I'm proudest of this blanket for Amy's baby, Nina Jane


Hooded sweater for Sam from Debbie Bliss Cashmerino pattern book


And another one, for Alison's son, Stanley


More preemie hats-- perfect car knitting


More socks, made with Opal sock yarn


And baby socks that Sam grew out of before he ever wore


London Beanie for Brian, when he was having chemo.


The official "Fishbein Family Hat"


There's one for each of us!


Aran Watch Cap, became a gift for Rachel's niece, Simone


Carriellen got me knitting balls.


Positive energy watch cap for Aryeh


"Magic" Irish Hiking Scarf for my dad

I'm looking forward to lots of knitting in 2005!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?