<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Another week.

My dad got "magic yarn" for Chanukah. I can't remember now which blogger gave me the idea-- but basically, I gave him 5 skeins of the charcoal alpaca yarn I picked up in Toronto, and told him it was magic yarn... if he left it at my house for a few weeks, it would become a scarf.

My grandmother got a "magic glove." Same concept. She liked the first glove. I still haven't called Romni to get more yarn for that.

I have developed this horrendous habit of falling asleep with Sam when he goes to sleep at 7:30 or 8:00... and then waking up at midnight, wide awake, and unable to go back to sleep. At that time of night, I'm too tired to knit (and the fact that I misplaced my reading/knitting glasses isn't helping... I know, I'm an optometrist, and I should have more than one freaking pair of glasses... but I am too lazy... will get another pair or two this week). Anyway, the moral of the story is that I haven't gotten much accomplished lately. No new pictures... will try & post later this week. Hang in there with me, though... okay?




|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?