<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 05, 2004

What happened to this week?

I've been working on Sam's new sweater a lot. I finished the back-- this is actually the front. I have about 10 or 15 more rows before starting the neck shaping. It's going to be a really nice sweater, I think. Once I finish, I'll go back to the poncho.



Remember Nina Jane (of Oh My God, better finish the blanket before Amy has this baby fame?) Here she is, 3 months old-- covered head to toe in hand-me-down knitted goodness. The hat & sweater ensemble were actually made for her older sister Emily almost 4 years ago, but she wears them well, don't you think? The socks are the ones that were intended for fast-growing Sam... he grew out of them before they ever got use.


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?