<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 28, 2004

It's good to be home! Our visit to Toronto was great... Sam got to spend lots of time with his Granny Sylvia, and see Auntie Lara and Uncle Steven. I got to shop for yarn. We ate well... VERY well... VERY much, really... and got to see some friends as well.

Speaking of friends... this is our friend Joel. He's the one on the right (well, my left... but looking at the screen, he's on the right). Jonathan's the one on the left-- those of you who know him know that he's lost a lot of weight recently... perhaps you didn't know that all of this weight came off his head... anyway...



Joel was pretty funny. He was making fun of me for knitting socks for Jonathan... and then he discovered (okay I showed him) my knitting blog, and he proceeded to read my entries out loud with feeling... pretty hilarious (the reading, not the blog entries). If I wasn't laughing so hard, I would have been embarrassed...

In any event, Joel needs a nice girl in his world to love him, and to knit socks for his size 12 feet (I put his foot size in ONLY in the interest of knitting... not to entice potential mates)... he's tall, dark & handsome... and if anyone out there is from the Toronto area, and knows a single Jewish female knitter (okay, a knitter's just a bonus), please let me know. He's really a great guy. Here's another picture... look at that girls, he's good with babies...



(Who's embarrassed now, Joel??? But wouldn't it be a great story to tell your grandkids?)

And here is a knitting picture--- these are the socks I started for Jonathan.


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?