<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 07, 2004

I finished the London Beanie for Brian... I'll put it in tomorrow's mail with a birthday card. Hopefully it will brighten his hospital stay a bit.

I am a little bit worried that I made it too small. The pattern didn't have a row gauge, and went by number of rows instead of inches.

It fit on my head-- came down to the top of my ears, but didn't cover my ears at all. It's a little big for my unwilling model Sam. See, he's not ALWAYS happy. Just mostly.



If I recall, Brian has a pretty small head... and he probably won't have any hair... so I'm hoping it's okay.

Now I have 3 nights to finish my Stitches East homework (calling it "homework" makes even knitting less fun!) and get my supplies together for the class.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?