<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Grr. Computers suck. Spyware sucks. Constant pop-ups are making my computer almost unusable! I've run Ad-Aware. I've run antivirus. I've run SpyBot. Grr.

But anyway... First things first. THANK YOU to Christine for a wonderful and generous RAOK. I got home Friday afternoon & found a package with 2 skeins of Adrienne Vittadine Carmela cashmere yarn, and a lace scarf pattern! WOW WOW WOW! THANK YOU AGAIN! It made me SO happy :)



Yesterday after work, we had our first Gathering of the KnitWits at the office! There were only three of us-- but we had fun, and relaxed. Hopefully, we will have more KnitWits at the next gathering. I started the Aran Watch Cap from the Hats On book. No photos yet.

I am going to kill these freaking pop-ups. Sorry.

Today, Jonathan, Sam, & I went pumpkin picking with my college roommate Andrea, and her husband and son. It was a little cold and windy, but we had a good time. We picked out a pumpkin... made Andrea's husband schlep it all the way back in the wheelbarrow... and then decided we didn't really want it that badly.



Here we are in the pumpkin patch. Isn't Sam cute in all of his hand-knitted goodness?


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?