<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 27, 2004

Well, I think you're all old enough to learn the knitting facts of life.

You see, when a Mommy sock and a Daddy sock love each other very much, they go into the knitting basket, and make...



A baby sock! Is that not the cutest thing you've ever seen???



Okay, maybe THAT'S the cutest thing. I spent Yom Kippur not eating... which led to some major knitting... and this was the result! It fits him perfectly... which means I better go make the other sock right now, because in 2 weeks they'll be too small. I made up the pattern myself... based on the Basic Sock pattern from "Socks Soar On Two Circular Needles". Once I do the match to this, I'll make another pair, a little bigger.

I also finished the front to the fir cone lace sweater. I'm a little nervous about starting the sleeves. It's going to require a bit of brain energy, which I haven't had lately... but as soon as I do, I'll figure out the pattern and start them.



Yay, knitting!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?