<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Camera, knitting, and motivation all in the same place-- watch out world!

So, I *have* been knitting... these little preemie hats have become my car project-- and I think they're really cute! The picture doesn't show it really well... but they all have different pattern variations... just to keep me from getting bored. I like the idea that my extra time (5 or 10 minutes here & there) is productive.



Last year, my grandmother in Florida was part of a project to get these hats to a hospital in Israel... I wonder if she's doing it again.

Here is my headless, armless Bobbi Bear... the ridge that you see is the "butt"... which so far is my favorite part.



This is an important project because Sam doesn't really have enough toys...


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?