<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 30, 2004

My husband, who is just about perfect, left the digital camera at the Low Vision Center... chances are we won't be back there until Friday, so I will have text-only posts this week.

You'll have to take my word for it that I finished the front of the new hoodie sweater & am about halfway through the first sleeve.

I got the pattern for Bobbi Bear in today's mail... yay! Now I have to go out & find size 17 circular & DPN's! Maybe I'll get to Glenmarle Woolworks tomorrow-- or if not, I'll order online.

Did anyone see "Amish In The City" tonight on UPN? Such a funny premise... Real World, but half the people are Amish. I don't think the show was nearly as funny as the concept... but the concept cracks me up. I LOVE reality TV!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?