<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 11, 2004

The Entrelac Shawl for Amy's not-yet-born baby is done!



(and without the flash, so you can see the stitches)



I'm tempting fate a bit. My original intent was to leave a few stitches unfinished... but it is so rare that I have the patience, desire, and time to finish something... and tonight I had all 3, so I just went for it!

I will be freaked out if Amy goes into labor or has the baby tonight... but I looked at the clock just in case... the blanket was finished at 10:14 p.m... Sunday July 11, 2004.

Note to baby: This does NOT mean it's time for you to come out.

Now there's room in the knitting basket (thanks again, Gail!) for the Fir Cone Lace Shell. It was feeling quite cramped in the cheesy canvas tote bag. Maybe I'll keep the finishing needle out, and get around to Sam's sweater one of these days.



Hey, Mommy! This boy needs a sweater!


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?