<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

All 56 border triangles are done... I actually felt sad as I was knitting the last few rows of the last triangle!




Tonight I will attempt to block (maybe), and then sew the edging onto the blanket at some point this week. Finishing things is my weak point... especially since I am headed off to the yarn store to start something new... but I will try. Just in case there is some odd cosmic link between the blanket & the baby, I will probably leave the last few stitches unfinished... just so the baby energy doesn't think "ooh, the blanket's done, it must be time to come out."

We interrupt this blog entry for a public service announcement from Sam: Don't let your parents keep you in the pool too long-- you'll turn into a prune!


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?