<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 14, 2004

Okay- here you go... a picture of the blanket-in-progress. 6 rows finished... I think I am finally loving this project!



So as I knit, I am trying to decide what to make next. Here are some things on my "Things I Want To Knit" list.


Marihone ladybug sweater (Baby Knits from Dale of Norway)
Wouldn't Sam just look TOO CUTE in that?


The Fir Cone Lace Shell (Vermont Fiber Designs)...
I never knit anything for myself, and really like this (and the cardigan that goes with it)


Handfast Mittens (aka SMITTENS) from Countrywool
These are for David & Leora, so they can hold hands and still be warm on their walks.

And of course, the beaded scarf with the wool from Malinda... and about 8 zillion other things!

What do you think????





|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?