<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 31, 2004

I am SUCH a joiner... so of course, I saw these on other blogs, and couldn't resist... hopped right on the flip-flop bandwagon.



These were made with flip flops from Target ($2.99) and Lion Brand Fun Fur. For this first pair, I used 2 strands of fun fur held together (soft pink & hot pink), and size 10 1/2 needles. I cast on 20 stitches, did 8 rows of stockinette and bound off... (you need 2 of these for each flip flop). Then I wrapped it around the strap, and sewed the long side of the rectangle together.

I bought 4 pairs of flip-flops... for the next pair, I think I'm going to try crocheting the fun fur right on, so that there's no sewing...

And for the record, no, I did not finish Sam's sweater :) I haven't done much knitting today, but we've been doing a lot of cleaning around the house-- I am almost done cleaning my closet, which I've been meaning to do for MONTHS... and I put away Sam's 3-6 month clothes... lots more to do, but it's a start.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?