<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 04, 2004

Have I mentioned that I don't like finishing? I don't like finishing anything, really (except dessert, which never seems to be a problem)... but especially don't like finishing work in knitting. However, I like cleaning even less, and as those were the choices this afternoon...



I worked an entire seam of Sam's hoodie sweater-- under the sleeve, and down the side. I didn't realize how much I usually fudge these things until I was trying to make sure all the little stripes matched up... yikes! It's not perfect, but it will do. Sue says something about a galloping horse-- I forget the exact quote-- Sue, if you read this, feel free to comment :)

And...



I finished a little Critter Knitters blankie!

Now I have to clean... BOOBfriend Marcia & her daughters are coming tonight, and it would be nice if I didn't have to push baby paraphenalia out of the way to make room for them to sleep!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?