<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Bah!

I was SO close to finishing the hoodie sweater... SO CLOSE! BUT, I realized I had made an error attaching the 2nd sleeve to the shoulder, and was going to just try & fudge it... and then decided that the sweater was too close to being perfect to have a big area of bunching (even if it was going to be under the arm & in the back)... so I decided to rip out the seam, and accidentally began unravelling the sleeve, which is still attached to the sweater, and now I am beyond my own skill level with no clue how to fix it... SO... it sits in the basket until I can get to the yarn store, which will hopefully be Thursday morning. The next picture I post of this one *should* be a "finished object" photo!

In the meantime, though, I am progressing on the 2nd sock... I'm ready to start the heel flap:



And while I'm at the yarn store on Thursday, I think I'm going to splurge & pick up Cashmerino Super Chunky for Amy's baby gift :)

Have I mentioned lately that I love knitting?

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?