<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

I've been working on the 2nd sock while I figure out what I want to start next. I've finished the cuff, and am starting the heel flap.



Maybe I'll actually finish this sock before starting something new... Nah... doubtful. I just haven't decided which of the zillion things I want to make should be started next... and I come up with more and more potential projects daily.

I finally received my Boob secret pal gift today-- yay! It was from Malinda & came all the way from Australia! She sent an incredibly gorgeous skein of 2-ply cashmere yarn, handmade knitting needles, and an Australian knitting magazine!



I'm not sure what to make with that yarn... it is SO pretty! I'm thinking about the Heartstrings Beaded Scarf on the Elann.com website... I just have to figure out if the pattern is appropriate for the yarn etc... but I'm working on it.

I also want to make a couple of really special baby things for friends who shall remain nameless at this point...

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?