<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 27, 2004

I never would have guessed that I'd be starting another sock... but I did, and here it is...



The pattern is Watercolor Paintbox Socks, and I'm using Koigu sock yarn... my feet are going to be very spoiled.

I think this is just a temporary project though. I was yarn shopping yesterday, and fell in love with one of the patterns in the Baby Cashmerino book... it's a little striped hooded sweater... and I think I might have to make one for Sam for next fall/winter... and one as a special baby gift. I also really liked the Entrelac shawl pattern from that book... but I'd probably do that in sport weight yarn, just to make it a little larger so it could be used as a baby blanket- I think the original pattern makes it about 24"x 24" which is a little on the small side.

Oops- Sam woke up... gotta go...

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?