<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Kiesha really liked the bag. I was so perplexed because it looked different than the first Booga Bag I had made. Jean pointed out that I had it purl side out. Hmmph. Once it was felted, I didn't even look... and she didn't notice this until after Kiesha already had the bag... so I can't change it now, and Kiesha liked it just the way it was... so it's fine. But very interesting.

.

I made some more good progress on my secret pal gift. I want to finish it by this weekend, so I can put it in the mail on Monday.

I think after that, I'm going to work on the bag with that Manos yarn, and I also want to start another pair of socks. I miss knitting socks! I'm going to do these on two circular needles.

I think I'm not going to do ThreadyBear-- I'm getting impatient waiting. I will try another hat or two to practice the technique, and then I'll just jump in and try a sweater.

I still want to do baby socks for Sam... and I think I'm going to rip out the baby bunting thing & make something else with that yarn... I know it's really pretty & everything, but I feel like I could make something more useful, and just as nice.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?